Biggar Fish Charters, Tofino B.C.
Learn more about your guide: Rick Biggar
Rick was born overseas and was raised in a number of countries in Europe. At an early age he developed a passion for fishing the numerous lakes, rivers and streams wherever he was residing at the time. After finally settling in B.C. Rick discovered a new passion - saltwater fishing.
Rick has been a commercial fisherman and guide for over 25 years and has been guiding out of Tofino for 19 years.
Working on the water year-round Rick has developed a healthy respect for the ocean and the ongoing training needed to work on the water.
- Transport Canada
- Marine Emergency Duties - A1
- Government of Canada
- Radiotelephone Operator's Restricted Certificate
- Canadian Yachting Assoc.
- Pleasure Craft Operating Card
- St. John Ambulance
- Marine Basic First Aid Transport Canada
- Oxygen Therapy Endorsement
- Spinal Immobilization Endorsement
- Worksafe B.C.
- Current Occupational Diver's Certificate of Medical Fitness